BSNL 162 DGM Exam Syllabus 2012-2013 ,Solved/Sample Question Papers Free download, BSNL Deputy General Manager Recruitment 2012-2013 in Telecom Finance & Operations, Written Exam/ Test date, Admit card/ Hall ticket, Result 2013, Interview List, date, Call letter download 2012-2013
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has issued its most awaited advertisement for the recruitment of the Deputy General Manager (DGM) in BSNL Telecom Operation and BSNL Telecom Finance. BSNL will recruit candidates for the posts of DGM against 162 vacancies in which
- BSNL Telecom Operation has 106 posts
- BSNL Telecom Finance has 56 posts.
For the candidates who are interested in applying for the posts could get the BSNL DGM Solved / Sample question paper Pdf free download, Study/Preparatory materials, Model Question paper, Previous year question papers with answers / solution , Pdf free download of these will be posted in this web portal soon.
You can contact us through the below comment box and tell what you need and we will post it here , else will mail it to the respective e mail id.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) which is a leading public sector telecom company recently released a recruitment notification for the filling up of vacancies in DGM posts of vacancy number 162 in the following departments. The BSNL Deputy General Manager Recruitment 2012-2013 eligibility Criteria, Selection Mode, Written Exam date, Syllabus, Pattern, Fee payment details are explained here briefly for the applicants who may be seem intrigued
Examination will consist of one paper having 150 questions and time duration will be three hour. Syllabus for the online written examination for BSNL DGM-
Part-I: Management Aptitude (75 Questions)
General Management, Management Information System, Managerial Economics, Marketting, Accounting & Finance, Human Resource Management, Organizational Behavior, Strategic Management, Telecom Knowledge, and current events of national and international importance.
Part-II: Cognitive Ability (75 Questions)
Quantitative ability, & Data sufficiency, reasoning (e.g. Analytical, logical, critical reasoning) and verbal ability, reading and analysis.
Examination Center: Examination center will be at 5 cities across the nation- Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai and Guahati.
Selection is made on the basis of written test and interview. Weight for the Assessment process is 75% and remaining 25% is for Interview.
The BSNL Recruitment 2012-2013 Results of Written Exam/ Test and the Interview will be disclosed in this website along with the admit card/ hall ticket, Interview call letter which are necessary for the purpose of attending the subsequent stages of selection for the posts of Deputy general managers in Finance and Operations field.