ne1.bsnl.co.in, BSNL TTA Exam 2013-2014 Syllabus, Scheme/ Pattern, Sample Model Question Papers with answers, BSNL TTA Exam Previous Year Solved Question Papers with solutions, Study materials pdf free download, Admit card, Hall ticket TTA Exam Results 2012-2013 December
BSNL Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited disclosed the Recruitment of TTA 18 numbers, and selection procedure as you know is through the written examination… As for as any doubts , you could ask us and we provide here the valuable info in this web page for the students and aspirants who look forward to set a career in the Telecom Technical Assistant..
BSNL TTA Exam Syllabus and Pattern is most sought since the Selection is through the Written examination..
BSNL TTA EXAM SCHEME / PATTERN :
PART-I GENERAL ABILITY TEST 20 Marks
PART-II BASIC ENGINEERING 90 Marks
PART-III SPECIALIZATION 90 Marks
Total Duration : 3 Hours
BSNL TTA EXAM SYLLABUS
PART-I: GENERAL ABILITY TEST – 20 MARKS
The candidate’s comprehension and understanding of General English shall be tested through simple exercise such as provision of antonyms and synonyms, fill in the blanks and multiple-choice exercise etc. This shall also include questions on current events, general knowledge and such matters of everyday observation and experiences as may be expected of Diploma holder.
PART-II: BASIC ENGINEERING –90 MARKS
1. Applied mathematics: Co-ordinate Geometry, Vector Algebra; Matrix and Determinant; Differential Calculus; Integral Calculus Differential equation of second order; Fourier series; Laplace Transform; Complex Number; Partial differentiation.
2. Applied Physics: Measurement- Units and Dimension; Waves, Acoustic, Ultrasonic; Light; Laser and its Application, Atomic Structure and Energy Levels.
3. Basic Electricity: Electrostatics; Coulomb’s law, Electric field, Gauss’s theorem, concept of potential difference, concept of capacitance and capacitors; Ohm’s law, power and energy, Kirchhoff’s voltage, current laws and their applications in simple DC circuits, Basic Magnetism; Electric Magnetism; Electromagnetic Induction; Concept of alternating voltage & current; Cells and Batteries, Voltage and Current Sources, The venin’s theorem, Norton’s theorem and their applications.
4. Electronics Devices and Circuits: Classification of materials into conductor, semi conductor, insulator etc, electrical properties, magnetic materials, various types of relays, switches and connectors. Conventional representation of electric & electronics circuits elements. Active and passive components; semi conductor Physics; Semiconductor Diode; Bipolar transistor & their circuits; Transistor Biasing stabilization of operating point; Single stage transistor amplifier;
field effect transistor, Mosfet circuits application.Multistage Transistor Amplifier; Transistor Audio Power Amplifier; feedback in Amplifier; Sinusoidal; Oscillators; Tuned Voltage Amplifier; Opto Electronics Devices and their applications; Operational Amplifier, Wave shaping and switching circuits.Block diagram of IC. Timer (such as 555) and is working; Motivation Circuits; Time Base Circuits; Tnyristory and UT Regulated Power Supply.
5. Digital Techniques: Applications and advantages of digital system; number system ( binary and hexadecimal); Logic Gates; Logic Simplication; Codes and Parity; Arithmetic Circuits; Decoders, Display Devices and Associated Circuits,Multliplexers and De- multiplexers; batches and Flip Flops; Counters; Shift Registers; Memories A/D and D/A converters.
Follow the Above Link to find the rest of the Syllabus and also the details about the TTA Exam Solved papers, Model and Sample Question papers with answers and solutions and also the Study materials and the preparatory materials for the written test…
Stay tuned and ask us if you have any doubts…