ojas.guj.nic.in, GSRTC Recruitment 2012, Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Driver Post Vacancies Apply Online, Admit card, Results, GSRTC Driver Recruitment 2012-2013 Application Form, Advertisement, Exam Hall ticket/ Call letter, GSRTC Recruitment Result 2012-2013
Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Limited announced the induction of the Driver vacancy posts in their department for almost 680 no.s and relative details are disclosed in the Advertisement Notification, and also the eligibility criteria and the fee payment details are being mentioned there for the use of the applicants. Applicants are advised to make us of the detailed notification before they even apply to make sure they fit the all eligibility criteria and apply online accordingly as per the instructions mentioned there
We intend to bring you the GSRTC Driver Recruitment 2012-2013 Advertisement Notification, Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria, Fee payment Challan Download, Exam date Written Examination Admit card/ Hall ticket Call letter, GSRTC Driver Examination/ Recruitment Results 2012-2013 in this web post
Advertisement Notification :
Apply Online/ Application Form :
Eligibility Criteria (Age Limit, Educational Qualification)
Age Limit :
- 1- Age should be between 25 to 33 years.
Educational Qualification :
- 2- Candidates must have 10th, 12th, Graduate pass certificate and General Computer Knowledge.
- For more elaborate details you will have to make use of the advertisement
Fee payment Challan Download Details :
As it is in the Gujarati Language , i can’t discern what is being mentioned in there precisely, so just take a look at the Notification and read the information carefully.
How To Apply :
Follow the above Url and it will show you the step wise procedures explaining you in detail about how to apply online for the specific Driver posts for the Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation. You will have to be Filling the below mentioned sections
- Personal Details (*)
- Education Details (*)
- Additional Education Details if required by respective vacancy (Optional in some cases)
- More education if required by respective vacancy (Optional in some cases)
- Selection of District for appointment if required (Optional in some cases)
- Experience Details if required (Optional in some cases)
- Other Details if required (Optional in some cases)
- Exam Center Selection (Optional in some cases)
Finally click YES and SAVE the application. It will show the unique number generated for respective
advertisement e.g. NIC/200910/23/98765. Using it you can upload your photo and signature from
“Upload Photograph” option.
Keep track of this web portal by following us through the Fb page relative to this web site so that you can get to know all the info in an updated manner. Hope you find this article informative .