IBPS RRB Model Question Papers, Sample paper solutions, IBPS RRB CWE Question Paper PDF Free download, IBPS RRB Previous year Question Paper with solutions, IBPS Study material pdf free download .
Institute of Banking and Personnel System IBPS conducts the Common Written Examination for Regional Rural Banks RRB CWE 2012 for the candidates who had applied for the posts such as Clerk, Officers, Assistants of Scale I, II, III. The candidates who had applied for the exam will be eager and engrossed in the process of preparing for the IBPS RRB CWE Examination 2012.
You can visit this web site for updates about the IBPS RRB CWE Officers Result date, and RRB CWE Assistants Results 2012-2013 , RRB Interview date. List, schedule, IBPS RRB Recruitment Results 2012-2013 of Officer, Assistants
For the purpose of preparing for the IBPS RRB CWE test , people who had applied will be in wild search of Previous year question papers in PDF format, Model and Sample Question paper, IBPS RRB CWE Study material Free download, Study material pdf download.
We with the intent of assisting you in your preparatory process provide you the following PDF files which would be really informative and useful.
The following PDF files will surely impart you and educate, train you in a useful way. We are also gathering from various sources to provide you more IBPS Sample question papers and Study material pdf free download links.
We in this web site provide you varied and diversified info about the IBPS RRB CWE Exam Results 2012-2013, IBPS RRB Officers CWE exam, Assistants Common written examination Result, Interview list, date, schedule, IBPS RRB CWE Recruitment Result 2012-2013 of Assistants and Officers
Here are some Model questions for Practice :
1. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way (based on the position of alphabets in the English alphabetical series) and hence form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group?
2. Farhan starts from Point A and walks 20 m towards North. He then takes a left turn and walks 30 m before taking a right turn and walking 10 m. He finally takes a left turn, walks 30 m and stops at Point B. After Farhan reaches the final Point B, Abhay starts from Point A. He walks 5 m towards the East, takes a left turn and walks 30 m to reach Point C. How far and towards which direction would Farhan have to walk in order to meet Abhay at Point C?
(1) 90 m towards West
(2) 55 m towards North
(3) 65 m towards East
(4) 90 m towards South
(5) 35 m towards West
Directions-(Q.3-5) Read the following information carefully and answer the questions which follow-
A, B, C, D, E and F live on different floors in the same building having six floors numbered one to six (the ground floor is numbered I, the floor above it, number 2 and so on and the topmost floor is numbered 6).
A lives on an odd numbered floor. There are two floors between the floors on which A and F live. C lives immediately above the floor on which E lives. C does not live on an even numbered floor. Only one person lives between C and B.
3. On which of the following floors does E live?
(5) Cannot be determined
4. Who amongst the following lives on the topmost floor?
(5) Cannot be determined
5. Who amongst the following lives on the floor exactly between the floors on which B and Clive?
(5) Either D or E