indianairforce.nic.in, Indian Air Force Group X Airman Recruitment 2012-2013, Notification , Exam date, Written Test, PFT Physical Fitness Test 2012 November, IAF Group x Tech Trades Airmen Recruitment Rally 2012-2013, I.A.F Airman group x Technical Trades Examination 2012-2013 November, Admit card, Salary, Pay scale
Indian Air force invites applications from the candidates who are indigenous / domiciles of West Bengal and Sikkim. Candidates belonging to the districts of West Bengal and Sikkim (Unmarried Male Citizens) are invited to apply for the Posts of Airman belonging to Group X Technical Trades.
The Selection procedure will be based upon the
- Document Verification
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test
- Trade Allocation Test
- Medical Examination
The IAF Group x Airman Recruitment 2012-2013 Advertisement Notification, Important Exam dates, Exam Syllabus, Indian Air force Group X Admit card/Hall ticket 2012-2013, Indian Air force Airmen Group x Tech Trades Exam Results 2012-2013 , Eligibility Criteria will be briefed upon in this web site.
Important DATES :
- Airman Group X Tech Trades Written Exam - November 4, 2012
- Physical Fitness Test – November 4, 2012
- Trade Allocation Test – November 5, 2012
- Interview, Medical Examination - November 5, 2012
- Reserve days – November 6, 7 – 2012
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit :
Candidates should born between 1-1-1992 to 31-3-1996.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must have intermediate or diploma course in engineering from recognized university.
- Candidate should have passed Intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- (b) Three year Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics or Automobile or Computer Science or Instrumentation Technology or Information Technology) with at least 50% marks in overall aggregate from a Government recognized Polytechnic Institute.
For More details about the Medical Standard for Group X Technical Trades you should use the url given above and read the Advertisement Notification
Also comprehensive details about the mode of selection , pay scale , age relaxation and document verification, the documents that should be presented during the written examination is clearly explained in the notiification.
You could ask us your queries through the below comment box an djoin the FB Page of this web portal to get to know various updates about the IAF Airmen Group X, Y Technical & Non Technical Trades Exam, Vacancy 2012-2013 .