mpsconline.gov.in, MPSC Online Maharashtra State Services Preliminary Examination 2013 Notification, MPSC Maharashtra State Service Pre Exam Apply Online, Exam date Syllabus Pattern , Admit card Answer key
Maharashtra Public Service Commission MPSC conducts the Maharashtra State Services Pre/ Preliminary Exam 2013-2014 and Main Exam for the below mentioned various vacancies for 265 vacant posts.. The Individuals who seem to be interested should attend the MPSC Online State Service Pre Exam 2013-2014 if they are eligible..
Wonder how to find if you are eligible or nor.. We here in this web page have provided the MPSC State Service Exam Date Apply Online, Fee payment Eligibility Criteria, Pay scale salary and selection process associative info..
MPSC STATE SERVICE PRE EXAM SYLLABUS SAMPLE PAPERS PDF
IMPORTANT DATES :
Starting Date for Online Application: 23-01-2013.
Last Date for Online Application: 12-02-2013.
Last Date for Fee PAYMENT in Bank: 13-02-2013.
Last Date for Submission of Transaction ID Updation Details: 15-02-2013.
Date for MPSC State Service Written Exam: 07-04-2013
VACANCY DETAILS :
Total No. of Vacancies: 265
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Sales Tax Commissioner: 45 posts
2. Deputy Registrar – Cooperative: 21 posts
3. Deputy Chief Executive Officer: 72 posts
4. Panel Officer: 04 posts
5. Assistant Development Officer: 100 posts
6. Deputy Registrar, Co-operative Organization: 11 posts
7. Deputy Superintendent of Land Records: 06 posts
8. Deputy Superintendent of State Excise Department: 01 post
9. Assistant Commissioner of State Excise Department: 01 post
10. Assistant Regional Transport Officer: 04 posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit :
- Applicants should be of age between 19 to 33 years as on 01-01-2013
- Age relaxation is admissible for reserved category candidates as per the Instructions of GOI
Educational Qualification ;
- Applicants should have completed any degree
- Knowledge and Proficiency in Marathi is necessary
Application Fee :
- Rs 260 for Unreserved
- Rs 135 for Reserved category applicants
The Application fee should be paid in the form of SBI Challan/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ Cash Card
APPLY ONLINE :
Join us on FACEBOOK To get the Updates about the Maharashtra Public Service Commission MPSC Online State Services Pre Exam Admit card Hall ticket Answer key Written Test Result 2013-2014, Maharashtra State Services Main Exam Date List..
Any doubts ?