Punjab Home Guards Recruitment 2012-2013 Advertisement Notification, Apply Online, Punjab Home Guards 286 Vacancy Application form 2013, Result, Eligibility Criteria, Fee payment Challan form download
Punjab Home Guards & Civil Defence Department has lately disclosed the notification regarding the Recruitment of VARIOUS Vacancy posts for almost 286 numbers. The Interested candidates should read the entire notification and after making sure of the eligibility criteria and all that can start to apply for those..
The Selection process had not been mentioned yet and as soon as it has been disclosed we will update here..
Stay tuned with us and the we will bring you the Punjab Home Guard and Civil Defence Department Recruitment Result 2013-2014 and also the final Merit list of selected candidates in here
Important dates ::
Starting date for Online Registration : 10.12.2012
Last date for Applying Online : 26.12.2012
Vacancy details :
Total No of Posts: 286
Name of the post:
1. Platoon Commander: 100 posts
2. Drafts man: 01 post
3. Clerk: 03 posts
4. Radio Wireless Operator (sergeant):04 posts
5. Driver: 62 posts
6. Dispatch Rider: 30 posts
7. Band Man: 16 posts
8. Radio wireless mechanic: 04 posts
9. Radio Wireless Operator (corporal):08 posts
10. Motor mechanic (Corporal):06 posts
11. Armourer (Corporal):06 posts
12. Carpenter: 01 post
13. Class –IV: 12 posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
- Applicants must possess Matriculation/Intermediate/Any Degree/Driving License.
Application Fee :
For posts mentioned 1 to 11
- RS . 600 For General, OBC RS.350 for SC, ST
For posts mentioned under 12 and 13
- RS . 300 For General, OBC RS.150 for SC, ST
How to Apply :
- 1. The detailed advertisement and information booklet is available on the website http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in.
- 2. Applications will be accepted online (only) from 10.12.2012 to 26.12.2012 on the website http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in.
- 3. Fill out the form available on the website http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in by clicking at the link “Recruitment in Punjab Home Guards & Civil Defence Department”.
- 4. Any correction in the particulars can be made by the candidate himself/herself on the website up to 27.12.2012 upto 5:00 P.M. For this purpose, the candidate has to log in by
- entering registration number and password. No correction can be made by the candidate after the closing date.
- 5. The candidate must take printout (2 copies) of the filled form after the registration number is generated and the application form has a registration number, password that
- needs to be remembered and has to be kept secret by the candidate to view or edit the application form in future.
For more details follow the Fb page and the Links given in this web page.. Ask the doubts in the below box.