RRB/RRC Mumbai Group D 2649 Various Vacancies Recruitment 2012 , Application Form, Advertisement, Fee payment, Eligibility Criteria, Exam date, Written Results 2013, Admit card/ Hall ticket, Answer key solutions, PET Call letter, RRC Mumbai Group D Recruitment Result 2012-2013 of 2649 posts,
Railway Recruitment Cell/ Board Central Railway, Mumbai, invites applications from citizens of India and such other candidates declared eligible by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India to fill up the following posts in Pay Band-1 of ` 5200-20200. The Group D vacancy posts of 2649 no.s are about to be filled by this recruitment process and the candidates who wish to apply for the respective posts are advised to see the Mode of Selection process and Stages
Mode of Selection :
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Document Verification, Medical Examination Procedures
- You could check out the Application Status 2013 and the RRC Mumbai Group D Exam Answer key solutions, Cut off marks and the solved paper analysis in this web portal as you had attended the written examination for the respective posts.
The candidates who apply for the posts will be subjected to the above mentioned stages of probing and scrutinizing.
We will let you know about the RRC / RRB Mumbai 2649 Group d Recruitment 2012-2013 Advertisement/ Application Format, Fee payment, Eligibility Criteria, Written Exam/Test date, Admit card/ Hall ticket, Group D Exam Results, PET Call letter, RRB Mumbai Group d Recruitment Result 2013
Application Form/Format :
The application form should be downloaded from the above Url, duly filled in and should be sent to the address mentioned in the notification within the stipulated period.
Eligibility Criteria (Age Limit, Educational Qualification)
- Candidates should possess the qualification of 10th Pass or ITI or equivalent or above.
- Candidates appearing at and/or awaiting results of the final examinations of 10th/ITI or equivalent on the date of application are not eligible to apply.
AGE LIMIT :
- The normal age (in completed years) for the recruitment is 18-33 years as on 01.01.2013
Fee payment :
- For General/OBC Candidates Rs. 40 had to be paid in the form of Crossed India Postal Order , Demand Draft in favour of
- Senior Personnel Officer (Recruitment) Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway,
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Fee exemption is made .
The selection is based on the Written Examination, Physical Efficiency test. The candidates will be intimated about the written test date through teh Admit card/Hall ticket mentioning the date , time and venue of the exam. The candidates who qualify the Group D Written tes will be probed under Physical Efficiency Test PET, PET Call letter will be sent to the candidates and the lIst of candidates selected for the PET would be disclosed in this web site in PDF File format.
Also the Filled in application form should reach the below mentioned address on or before 25-9-2012
- Senior Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway,
- Chief Project Manager (Conv.)’s Office Building, 1stFloor,
- P.D.Mello Road, Wadi Bunder, Mumbai 400010.
We will make you aware you of the RRC Mumbai Group D Written Exam Results 2012-2013, Answer key sheet/ solutions, Cut off marks and Solved paper analysis and also the RRB Mumbai Group d recruitment final result 2013 in this web site.
If you have any doubts about this web post you could ask us about that through the below comment box and also you could join the Facebook page of this site by clicking the LIKE icon in this web page. Show us your support