RRC Chennai Recruitment 2013-2014 Application form Admit card Hall ticket Call letter Results , Southern Railway Recruitment 2013-2014 Sports Quota Eligibility RRC Chennai Interview List Result 2013-2014
Railway Recruitment Cell Southern Railway had disclosed the 32 VACANCIES against the Sports Quota and the Candidates belonging to the India could apply for the vacant posts , just by making sure that they fit into the eligibility criteria.. For more details one could read this article and make themselves aware of the elaborate and comprehensive info given in here..
Selection Process :
The Applicants will be selected for the posts through Trail and Personal Interview..
The details about the RRC Chennai Interview Call letter admit card , Results and Final Merit List of candidates selected would be disclosed here in this web page..
Important Dates :
Last DAte for the Receipt of Application form : 18.01.2013
Last date for Receipt of Applications for far flung areas: 01-02-2013
Total No. of Vacancies: 32
Name of the Posts:
I. Games/Events (Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- or above) – 12 posts
1. Athletics Men – 01 post
2. Ball Badminton (Men) – 01 post
3. Basket Ball Women – 01 post
4. Cycling Men – 01 post
5. Hockey Men – 02 posts
6. Shuttle Badminton Men – 01 posts
7. Table Tennis Men – 01 posts
8. Volley Ball Men – 02 posts
9. Volley Ball Women – 02 posts
II. Games/Events (Grade Pay Rs.1800/-) – 20 posts
1. Athletics Men – 01 post
2. Athletics Women – 03 posts
3. Basket Ball Men – 02 posts
4. Billiards & Snookers Men – 01 post
5. Body Building Men – 02 posts
6. Cricket Men – 02 posts
7. Cricket Women -01 post
8. Cycling Men – 01 post
9. Foot Ball Men -02 posts
10. Hockey Men – 03 posts
11. Water Polo Men – 02 posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Applicants should be of age between 18 to 25 years as on 01-01-2013.
- Sports men who had born between 02-01-1988 to 01-01-1995 can apply.
- Age Relaxation is given in the notification
To get to know the Educational Qualification Pay scale Salary , see the detailed notification , the link to that is given here in this article.. Check out
Application Fee :
- Rs 40 for General OBC
- No fee for SC ST PWD Economically Backward Classes
The APPLICATION FEE had to paid in the form of DD / IPO in favour of The Assistant Personnel Officer/Railway Recruitment Cell’ payable at Chennai.
Application form :
How to Apply :
Follow the Above Url .
You will find the Application form Download it ..
Fill in the details and send it to the below mentioned address along with the necessary documents
fOR MORE queries follow the Face book page and we will constantly update the RRC Chennai Jobs Recruitment 2013-2014..