RRC WR 2249 Group D Posts Recruitment 2012-2013, Apply Online, Admit card, Advertisement Notification, Fee payment Challan form download, RRC Western Railway Recruitment Group D Posts Application Form, Written Exam Hall ticket, Results 2012-2013
Railway Recruitment Cell , Western Railway Mumbai disclosed the RRC WR Group d posts Recruitment for a vacant number of 2249 for various vacancy posts and the detailed notice of that is posted here along with the Eligibility criteria and the Mode of selection and also the Fee payment challan form download link are also posted right here at this web page.
Vacancy Details :
Total No of Vacancies: 2249
Names of Posts:
1. Gangman / Trackman: 590 posts
2. Helper: 963 posts
3. Helper / Stores: 27 posts
4. Platform Porter: 238 posts
5. Safaiwala / Medical, Mechanical, Commercial: 345 posts
6. Safaiwala/Cleaner/ Gen. Admn, Accounts: 30 posts
7. Waiter & Cleaner / Commercial Catering: 56 posts
Important Dates :
- Last date for Submission of Online Application : 10.11.2012
- Last Date for Submission of Application in RRC Office: 24-11-2012
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit :
- Candidates should be of age between 18 and 33 as on 01-01-2013
- Relaxation in age limit for the categories such as SC/ST/OBC have been specified in the advertisement notification which is given below
- Applicants should be pass outs in 10th standard or must possess ITI or equivalent qualification from recognized university/board.
You will be able to find the details such as the RRC Western Railway, Mumbai Group d Written Exam Admit card/ Hall ticket, Answer key solutions, Cut off marks, RRC Mumbai Group d written Result 2012-2013, PET List, date, schedule, Physical Efficiency Test call letter and the Group d Recruitment Final Results 2012-2013, Merit List in his web portal and we would bring up all the info in an updated manner
Application Fee :
Unreserved and OBC applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 40/- in form of challan. Fee would be required to be paid in the nearest State Bank of India Branch only.
- Remittance of examination fee in any other form will not be accepted
- SC/ST/EXSM/Women candidates are exempted form fee payment .
Click the Above Link and you will be able to get to the Online Application web page. You will have to fill in the details and then take a hard copy of the filled in form.
Fee payment Challan form download :
Advertisement Notification :
- Candidates may log on to RRC website i.e www.rrc-wr.com to start the Online Application process.
- Select “Notifications” link and click on “Click Here to Download the Application” link.
- select the “Submit Online Application Form”.
- Fill all marked details carefully, Submit the Application and take printout of the Application Form & Fee Challan.
- Go to nearest SBI Branch and pay the Fee and attach the RRC Copy of the Challan with Application Form.
The filled in Application form should be sent to the below mentioned address superscribing the envelope as Application for Posts in Pay Band-I of Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of 1800 – Western Railway
- Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Railway Recruitment Cell,
- Western Railway, Parcel Depot, Alibhai Premji Road, Grant Road,
- Mumbai-400 007
We will keep you posted about the details such as RRC Western Railway Group d Written Exam Admit card/ Hall ticket, Answer key solutions, Cut off marks, RRC WR Group d written Results 2012-2013, PET List, date, schedule, Physical Efficiency Test call letter and the RRC 2249 Group d Recruitment Final Result 2012-2013, Merit List , appointment letter.