SSC Prasar Bharati Engineering Assistant Technician Detailed Exam Syllabus 2013, Pattern
The Candidates can also get the SSC Prasar Bharti Engineering Assistant Technician Exam Sample Model Question papers with solutions Answers pdf free download, Solved Question papers, Prasar Bharti Engineering Asst Technician Previous Year Question papers, Model Questions Preparation Books Study Materials E Books Pdf download in this website
To get the same follow the below link
A. General Intelligence & Reasoning:
It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type.
This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc.
The topics are,
- Semantic Analogy,
- Symbolic/Number Analogy, Figural Analogy,
- Semantic Classification, Symbolic/Number Classification,
- Figural Classification, Semantic Series, Number Series,
- Figural Series, Problem Solving, Word Building, Coding & de-coding,
- Numerical Operations, symbolic Operations, Trends, Space Orientation,
- Space Visualization, Venn Diagrams, Drawing inferences,
- Punched hole/pattern –folding & un-folding,
- Figural Pattern – folding and completion, Indexing, Address matching,
- Date & city matching, Classification of centre codes/roll numbers,
- Small & Capital letters/numbers coding, decoding and classification,
- Embedded Figures, Critical thinking, Emotional Intelligence,
- Social Intelligence, Other sub-topics, if any.
B. General Awareness:
Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society.
Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person.
The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity & Scientific Research.
C. Technical Knowledge:
The questions will be of degree level in Physics/diploma level in the concerned subject.
Paper – II :
The questions will be of Degree level in Physics/Diploma level in concerned subject.
You could interact with us through the Below Comment box and also we will be checking the input comments we receive daily and our team members would be responding to that in a more apprporiate manner…
Like the Face book page and ensure you get our updates about the SSC Prasar Bharati Engineering Assistant Technician Admit card 2013 Hall ticket Answer key…. and also discuss the facts over there at the Fb page with the members of this web portal