UPSC Research and Statistics Section Recruitment Results September 2012-2013, UPSC 100 Drugs Inspector Recruitment Result 2012-2013, Final Merit List , October, November, December 2012-2013
Union Public Service Commission Research and Statistics Section revealed the Recruitment Results of various posts including the Drugs Inspector Posts. The info about them have been disclosed here. The Written Examination for the Drugs Inspector vacant posts of 100 no happened during the month of March 2012.
And the candidates who had qualified in the written test had been subjected to the Personal Interview and they are scrutinized and awarded some marks and calculated a Merit list accordingly. The Candidates who are selected to be appointed as the Drugs Inspector posts are revealed here .
Exactly 90 candidates have been selected for the Drugs Inspector Post
ALSO The UPSC Research and Statistics Section Recruitment Result 2012-2013 for the month of September 2012 have been disclosed at the above Url .
- Assistant Programmer in Central Bureau of Investigation
- Deputy Director (Finance), Employees State Insurance Corporation,
- Assistant Professor in Foreign Language (Arabic), National Defence Academy, Ministry of Defence
- Assistant Professor in Chinese, National Defence Academy, Ministry of Defence
- Chief Inspector of Boilers and Smoke Nuisances in Labour Department, Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi
- Public Prosecutor in Central Bureau of Investigation
UPSC Interview Results of 36 posts of Deputy Director (Administration/ Insurance/Training etc.) in the Employee’s State Insurance Corporation is about to be released soon
Also the Recruitment of Assistant Director, Deputy Director, Assistant Professor, Lecturer and also Medical Officer, Technical Officer, Assistant Labour, Administrative Officer have been revealed lately.
The Written Test/ Interview Result of same would be published in this portal.
The UPSC Research and Statistics Section Recruitment Results of October, November, December 2012-2013 will be published here in this web portal. The candidates who have had appeared in the written test and the personal interview of the Recruitment examinations could notice the relative announcements here .
To get incessant and uninterrupted updates subscribe to the FB page of this website.