WBPSC WBCS Executive Preliminary / Main Exam Admit card 2013-2014, Sample papers, Syllabus, WBPSC WBCS Preliminary Exam / Main Result 2013, Answer key, Solutions, Cutoff Expected, West Bengal PSC Main Exam List, Merit List, Written Results 2013-2014
West Bengal Public Service Commission WBPSC conducts the WBCS Executive West Bengal Civil Service (Executive) etc. Examination, 2013 on the results of which recruitment to the West Bengal Civil Service and certain other services and posts will be made. The vacancy posts are mentioned here.
The W.B.C.S. (Exe.) etc. Examination will be held in two successive stages, viz., (i) Preliminary Examination (Objective
Type) and (ii) Main Examination (Conventional Type-Written) and Personality Test. A number of candidates to be selected on the results of the Preliminary Examination will be allowed admission to the Main Examination and a number of candidates to be selected on the results of the Main Examination (Written) will be called to appear at the Personality Test.
ADMIT CARD, HALL TICKET ;
The West Bengal Public Service Commission Civil Service WBPSC WBCS Executive Admit card, Hall ticket of the Main and Preliminary Exam will be disclosed at the website of the Commission. The date from which the admit card is available would be notfied here. Follow the below link to find those.
Also the Answer key solutions, Solve paper analysis will be disclosed in this web portal
The names of the candidates called to Personality Test and those recommended for appointment will be published provisionally subject to determination of eligibility of the candidates in all respects and verification of original certificates etc. If at any stage of such verification any candidate is found ineligible, his / her candidature / allotment will be cancelled.
Name of the Post: W.B.C.S. (Executive)
I. Group – A:
1. West Bengal Civil Service (Executive)
2. West Bengal Commercial Tax Service
3. West Bengal Agricultural Income tax Service
4. West Bengal Excise Service
5. West Bengal Co-operative Service
6. West Bengal labour Service
7. West Bengal Food and Supplies Service
8. West Bengal Employment Service
9. West Bengal Registration and Stamp Revenue Service
II. Group – B:
1. West Bengal Police Service
III. Group – C:
1. Joint Block Development Officer
2. Deputy Assistant Director of Consumer Affairs and Fair Business Practices
3. West Bengal Junior Social Welfare Service
4. West Bengal Subordinate Land Revenue Service, Grade-I
5. Assistant Commercial Tax Officer
6. Assistant Canal Revenue Officer (Irrigation)
7. Chief Controller of Correctional Services
IV. Group – D:
1. Inspector of Co-operative Societies
2. Panchayat Development Officer under the Panchayat and Rural Development Department
3. Rehabilitation Officer under the Refugee Relief and Rehabilitation Department
For more details about the WBPSC West Bengal PSC Civil Services Preliminary/ Main Exam and WBCS (Executive) Examination 2013-2014, Written Results, Answer key, Cut off marks, and also the Personality Test Call letter, Final Merit List, visit this web page or join the Face book page of this site.